Returns and refunds
How to make a return
Maxima SpA makes it possible to “return the goods” if the following conditions are met:
- the return of goods is only possible for products ordered and delivered via Maxima Store - www.storemaxima.com
- the right of return applies to the purchased product in its entirety, so it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product
- the right of return does not apply to made-to-measure or customised products
- the product(s) being returned must be intact, unused, packed in its/their original packaging, complete with any accessories or equipment, including any documentation, by way of a non-limiting example: manuals, cables, knobs, keys, batteries, etc. To limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend placing it in a second box and avoiding placing labels or adhesive tape directly on the original product packaging
- transport costs, shipping insurance, duties and any other costs relating to the return of the goods shall be borne by the customer, except for proven error by Maxima SpA
- shipment until receipt by our warehouse is the full responsibility of the Customer. Maxima SpA shall not be liable in any way for damage to and/or theft/loss of products being returned by shipments not insured by the Customer. Shipping damage resulting from improper and sub-optimal packaging is the responsibility of the customer
- the return box includes a hard copy of the e-mail received with the RMA number authorising the return, and a copy of the Customer’s Transport Document (DDT) that must accompany the returned goods
- in the event of damage to the packaging and/or products being returned during transport, Maxima SpA, within three (3) working days, will inform the Customer of what has happened so that the Customer can inform the carrier chosen for the return shipment and file a complaint, and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured). In this eventuality, the product(s) will be made available to the Customer for replacement, at the same time cancelling the return request
The right of return shall be totally void if it is established that:
- the original outer packaging and/or inner packaging are missing
- integral elements of the product (e.g. accessories, manuals, cables, knobs, keys, batteries, etc.) are absent or there are anomalies in the product itself
- the product was damaged due to causes other than transport
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods shall remain at the premises of Maxima SpA, at the Customer’s disposal for collection at his/her expense.
How to get a refund
The refund will only be made after a Credit Note has been issued and settled exclusively by bank transfer, net of collection fees if payment for the order was made by PayPal or credit card on the PayPal circuit. Commissions amount to 3.4% + €0.35 on the order total.
The refund will be made within ten (10) working days after receipt and successful verification of the return in our warehouse.
If, on the other hand, the goods have defects or errors in the preparation of the order and/or shipment attributable to Maxima SpA, it will be possible to request the return of the goods within a maximum of five (5) working days from receipt of the goods. In this case, the cost of the return shipment will be borne by Maxima SpA.
Please note that, to make a return, the goods must be returned in their original packaging and without having been used or damaged in any way.
To proceed with the return, book an RMA via this page; all information is mandatory.
For further information on the return procedures, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.